My sweet little ladies!

My sweet little ladies!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Second trimester!

Hey hey!

I am excited to enter the second trimester as of yesterday! I am hoping that the second trimester is better than the first, so we will see. This past week wasn't much fun as I experienced more headaches and nausea, so much so that I actually stayed home from work last Tuesday. I did make it through the entire first trimester without throwing up, so that's something! haha.

Chris has come up with a new nickname for me: Pregosaurus Rex. Lol. He thinks it's hilarious. Oh well. I let him have his fun... for now. Muhahahaha.

We are really looking forward to the next ultrasound appointment on Monday, March 21st. Only one more week away! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are out of the first trimester and hope that you start feeling better soon! We need a picture of that ever-growing Pregosaurus belly :) Tell Chris to just wait, the sympathy weight will start hitting him soon and he won't have an excuse :)

    ReplyDelete